Paradigm Golden Orange Scone,15-Ounce (Pack of 6)

Paradigm Golden Orange Scone,15-Ounce (Pack of 6) Reviews



Other Picture


Paradigm Golden Orange Scone,15-Ounce (Pack of 6) Feature

  • 15-ounce Golden Orange Scone Mix
  • Easy to prepare for breakfast or afternoon tea
  • A rich buttery bread
  • Serve with jellies and fruit curds
  • 100% Natural product
Paradigm Scone Mixes are easy to prepare, all natural, and come complete with serving ideas on the box.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Sep 30, 2011 17:20:34

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this companys scone mixes.....have had this and their sweet cream mix - it melts in your mouth - I have never had one this good, and I have tried many. Even beets Whole Foods scones. So easy to use. I am trying to find a local source to buy this brand again. I lived in Washington State and you could find it all over.

Post a Comment